Access2EIC Publish Annotated Proposal Template for EIC Accelerator and the EIC Infoday Recordings
The Access2EIC project have developed a Annotated proposal template for the SME focused EIC Accelerator
The EIC Accelerator (previously know as SME Instrument) is part of the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot that supports top-class innovators, entrepreneurs, small companies and scientists with funding opportunities and acceleration services.
You can find out more about the project and download the template at the https://access2eic.eu/ website
The authors of this guide are Horizon 2020 NCPs who interact regularly with applicants for the EIC Accelerator. In the document, their recommendations appear as “expert recommendations” and include feedback from both the EIC Accelerator evaluators employed by the European Commission and from beneficiaries who have been awarded an EIC Accelerator grant. The guide also comprises the evaluators’ evaluation criteria for the EIC Accelerator.
Access2EIC also hosted a new webinar / info day on the 22nd April “European Innovation Council Pilot: EIC Pathfinder and Accelerator 2020 calls”. The slides and audio from the webinar are now available on https://access2eic.eu/event
- EIC Pathfinder Pilot H2020 Work Programme 2020
Viorel Peca Head of Unit DG Connect- FET Proactive
- FET Innovation Launchpad – Lumpsum 2020 Including a Q&A Session
Timo Hallantie Head of Unit, EIC Task force
- General Information of Accelerator support and calls
Keith Sequeira DG RTD EIC TF.1 Governance & Coordination-Head of Unit
- Specific information of the equity component and EIC Fund and Q&A Accelerator session
- Access2EIC NCP Network Access2EIC NCP Network
Antonio Carbone Access2EIC Coordinator, APRE
- Case Study: The FETFX project Marta Calderaro FETFX Coordinator,APRE