Horizon 2020 Calls on Secure Societies: Webinar recording and slides now available
On the 26 March 2020, KTN and Innovate UK hosted a Horizon 2020 Briefing Webinar on the Forthcoming Secure Societies related Calls.
The slides and recording of the webinar are now available at https://ktn-uk.co.uk/news/horizon-2020-calls-on-secure-societies-webinar-recording-and-slides-now-available
The webinar includes:
- The policy context provided by Charles Williams, DG Home, EU Commission
- An update on the UK participation in Horizon and call listing is provided by Zale Johnson the UK National Contact Point for Secure Societies. This includes a question and answer session
- Several case studies from successful applicants which include both details about the projects and a range of tips
- An overview of the support available from the National Contact Points, KTN,
- A range of tips on success from the National Contact point as well as the view from an Evaluators perspective.
KTN hosted this event on behalf of Innovate UK and was delivered by Hazel Biggs, Knowledge Transfer Manager – Defence and Security, KTN, and Viola Hay, Knowledge Transfer Manager – European Programmes, KTN, Rupert Shute, Deputy CSA, Home Office, Talia Passiar, SEREN4, and Zale Johnson, H2020 NCP for Secure Societies, Innovate UK.