Innovative Medicines Initiative: Call 18 & 19 Topics
The Innovative Medicines Initiative website has, in advance of the expected official publication in June released details of upcoming funding opportunities.
You can read the full article here https://www.imi.europa.eu/apply-funding/future-topics
IMI2 - Calls 18 & 19
These topics are now at an advanced stage of development and we hope that these drafts will allow potential applicants to start working actively on proposals and forming consortia. As they are still in development it is possible that a draft topic may be postponed to a future Call or dropped entirely.
- Health Outcomes Observatories – empower patients with tools to measure their outcomes in a standardised manner creating transparency of health outcomes.
- Improving patient access, understanding and adherence to healthcare information: an integrated digital health information project
- Establishing international standards in the analysis of patient reported outcomes and health-related quality of life data in cancer clinical trials.
- Accelerating research & development for advanced therapy medicinal products.
- Supporting the development of chimeric antigen receptor T cells
- Restricted call to maximise impact of IMI2 JU objectives and scientific priorities
Future IMI Calls for proposals
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in future IMI Calls for proposals in the longer term.
Neurodegeneration and other neuroscience priorities
- Digital transformation of clinical trial endpoints in pain
- Placebo effect in pain
- Psychiatric ratings using intermediate stratified markers -2 (PRISM-2)
- Psoriatic arthritis
Infection control including vaccines
- New topic(s) under the AMR accelerator platform
- Dosing in specific populations
Big data, digital health, clinical trials and regulatory research
- ROADMAP 2: need and opportunity for public-private collaborative research to continue the RoadMap efforts
Facilitating the translation of advanced therapies to patients in Europe
- ATMP Patient Registries Outcomes Data and Evidence
- Innovative Manufacturing of Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products, ATMPs
Other enablers of research topics
- Handling of biologic drug products
More information on these potential topics can be found in this document