Orientations towards the first Strategic Plan for Horizon Europe
The European Commission have released an update on the Orientations towards the first Strategic Plan for Horizon Europe.
The purpose of this document is to summarise the results of the intense co-design process that took place over the summer and autumn 2019 in view of preparing the first Strategic Plan for Horizon Europe.
The latest update incorporates the views and ideas of more than 7000 respondents were collected through webbased surveys and close to 4000 participants engaged in in-depth debates in the European Research and Innovation Days, which took place in Brussels on 24 - 26 September 2019.
The document outlines:
- Investing in Research and Innovation – Shaping The Future We Want, Together
- The Challenges We Face and The Forces That Drive Them
- The Future We Want - Targeting the Impact of Horizon Europe
- Supporting Research and Innovation Policy Priorities Through Horizon Europe - Specific Issues
- Coordination of Relevant Activities Within Horizon Europe – Maximizing Added Value Through A Coordinated Approach
- New Approaches and Instruments for Maximising Impact – Missions and Partnerships
- Summary of Cluster-Specific Orientations (Annexes 1 – 6)
- Cluster 1: Health
- Cluster 2: Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Cluster 3: Civil Security for Society
- Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
- Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Annex 7 – Mission areas and partnership candidates